Ultrafast Optics XI
We are pleased to announce the Ultrafast Optics XI conference, the 11th conference in the series, October 8-13, 2017. In keeping with the long tradition of hosting UFO in special locations, we are delighted to invite you to Jackson, Wyoming, gateway to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
We are building a stimulating program for recent advances in ultrafast optical technology. Key conference topics include:
• Generation of ultrashort optical pulses from lasers
• Parametric oscillators and amplifiers of ultrashort pulses
• Ultrahigh peak-power laser systems and related technologies
• High average power ultrafast lasers
• High harmonic and attosecond pulse generation technology and science
• Novel methods for shaping and measuring ultrashort pulses
• Few-cycle pulses, carrier-envelope phase control
• Coherent beam combining and pulse synthesis
• Ultrashort x-ray pulses; generation, characterization, and synchronization of XFELs
• Ultrafast laser applications that drive technology advancements and innovation
The abstract submission deadline will be Wednesday, 31 May 2017.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Jackson, Wyoming!
Alan Fry, Stanford University, SLAC
Charles Durfee, Colorado School of Mines
Program Committee Chairs:
Günter Steinmeyer, Max-Born-Institut Berlin
Christophe Dorrer, LLE, Rochester, NY